I am a 20-year United States veteran who designs Canadian Military, and United Military Plaques.
I customize any Canadian army rank. Please include your army rank, name, and years of service.
Actual size: Width .25", Length 12.91 in (32.80 cm)", and Height 6.58 in (16.71 cm)"
Processing Time: 5 - 7 working days.
Shipping Time: 8 - 14 working days on average (US).
My wood tabletop plaques are cut from Walnut and Maple Purebond materials, then finished with a clear Polyurethane spray.
Perfect Quality and Durability: We laser-cut each plaque with top-of-the-line laser technology to ensure precise design. My wood military plaques are an excellent addition to your home or office.
The color may be slightly different from the image due to different monitor and light effects. Please allow 0.5-2 mm differences due to manual measurement.
The military products, names, characters, and incidents portrayed in our military items are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased) and products is intended or should be inferred.
The newly updated plaque oath will say:
I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will well and truly serve His Majesty, King Charles the Third, King of Canada, His heirs and successors according to law, in the Canadian Forces until lawfully released, that I will resist His Majesty's enemies and cause His Majesty's peace to be kept and maintained and that I will, in all matters pertaining to my service, faithfully discharge my duty. So help me God.
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Yes, sterling silver does tarnish. This is a natural reaction the metal has with chemicals in the air. Frequent light polishing with a polishing cloth designed for sterling silver will help minimize tarnish.
Items plated with 14K gold, rhodium, or ruthenium (gunmetal) are extremely tarnish resistant.
Yes, for non-defective ring returns
1. For non-defective rings, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
2. Not all rings may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
3. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
4. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
5. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
6. Shipping cost on all returned rings is the customer's responsibility.