Magnetic Hematite Therapy Collar for Dogs or Cats, Sparkly Pet Collar
Is your pet suffering from stiff joints? Does he/she struggle getting around because of stiff joints & old age?
Magnetic Therapy is widely recognized for providing relief from aches and pains by increasing the circulation of blood and carrying greater amounts of oxygen to every cell in the body. Increased circulation helps promote new cell growth, which in turn helps to produce strong healthy new cells to help fight against arthritis and muscle stiffness.
This pet collars is not designed as a collar to attach a leash to, but for therapeutic purposes only, and to add a bit of sparkly flare to you loyal cat or dog. I use incredibly strong magnetic clasps to ensure the collar doesn't leave their neck but is still safe enough to use as a breakaway collar. The magnetic hematite beads are high power magnetic beads to ensure your pet is receiving enough therapeutic power to increase their mobility and reduce pain associated with old age or injury.
MEASURING YOUR PETS NECK:
Place a string around your pets neck loose enough to place one to two fingers under the string. Then measure the length of this string. This will be the size of pet collar.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Yes, sterling silver does tarnish. This is a natural reaction the metal has with chemicals in the air. Frequent light polishing with a polishing cloth designed for sterling silver will help minimize tarnish.
Items plated with 14K gold, rhodium, or ruthenium (gunmetal) are extremely tarnish resistant.
Yes, for non-defective ring returns
1. For non-defective rings, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
2. Not all rings may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
3. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
4. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
5. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
6. Shipping cost on all returned rings is the customer's responsibility.