Black Magnetic Hematite Therapy Bracelet, Round Smoke
I make each piece of jewelry individually using high power magnetic hematite beads with super strong magnetic clasps. Custom orders are always welcome.
Magnetic jewelry has been known as a drug-free method for decreasing pain caused by tennis elbow, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, and other painful conditions for many people. Although magnetic therapy is not for everyone, studies have shown positive results with many who have tried it.
(Magnetic Jewelry should not be worn if you have a pacemaker, electronic device or are pregnant.)
HOW TO MEASURE WRIST SIZE:
Use a flexible measuring tape, measure just above the Wrist bone. Add 1/4 to 1/2 inch to this measurement depending on how snug you like your bracelet to fit. If you don’t have a measuring tape you can use a cord and measure it flat on a ruler
All jewelry comes with a 60 day guarantee against any manufacture defects. Should a clasp fail or a stone crack or come loose, I will replace it at no charge.
CUSTOM ORDERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Yes, sterling silver does tarnish. This is a natural reaction the metal has with chemicals in the air. Frequent light polishing with a polishing cloth designed for sterling silver will help minimize tarnish.
Items plated with 14K gold, rhodium, or ruthenium (gunmetal) are extremely tarnish resistant.
Yes, for non-defective ring returns
1. For non-defective rings, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
2. Not all rings may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
3. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
4. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
5. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
6. Shipping cost on all returned rings is the customer's responsibility.