18" 3 MM Sterling Silver Filled Chain with Stainless Steel Lord's Prayer Cross Bullet, Urn Necklace, Nitro pill holder, Medication
WE STAND BEHIND OUR INCH OF GOLD JEWELRY 100%
Only Inch of Gold chains have the added protection of ACRYSEAL*, a patented clear coat seal applied to every chain. We stand behind our products with pride and the confidence knowing you will fall in love with it and wear it forever!
Sterling Silver layered, also known as sterling silver filled, is what we recommend for everyday wearing. It will not break your pocketbook and nearly fits everyone's budget. What makes layered so popular, it keeps the appearance in color. Our layered jewelry is made using electricity to deposit multiple layers of Sterling Silver over a jewelers brass. Because of this, there is a .009% chance of an allergic reaction to our chains.
Just like solid gold jewelry, poor care such as wearing your jewelry while working with certain chemicals such as chlorine or solvent cleaners can affect your jewelry's beautiful luster it has from the first day you purchased it.
Use warm water and a mild soap-based detergent to clean your gold layered or sterling silver jewelry. Soaking your jewelry chain for no more than a minute. Never use a tissue or any other paper-based material to clean the pieces. Always pat the jewelry dry with a lint-free cloth.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Yes, sterling silver does tarnish. This is a natural reaction the metal has with chemicals in the air. Frequent light polishing with a polishing cloth designed for sterling silver will help minimize tarnish.
Items plated with 14K gold, rhodium, or ruthenium (gunmetal) are extremely tarnish resistant.
Yes, for non-defective ring returns
1. For non-defective rings, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
2. Not all rings may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
3. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
4. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
5. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
6. Shipping cost on all returned rings is the customer's responsibility.