Strong High Power Magnetic Hematite Bracelet, June Swarovski Crystal Light Amethyst Birthstone Bracelet
The Swarovski birthstone bracelets are one of my bestsellers! The crystals add a brilliant sparkle next to the hematite. The hematite beads are Grade AAA and high power magnetic.
Magnetic jewelry has been known as a drug-free method for decreasing pain caused by tennis elbow, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, and other painful conditions for many people. Although magnetic therapy is not for everyone, studies have shown positive results with many who have tried it.
Always ask your physician before starting anything new that may affect your health. We are not dispensing medical advice nor claiming cures nor are we suggesting anyone stop or change routines approved by his or her Doctor. DO NOT use magnetic jewelry if you have a pacemaker. Check with your doctor if you are pregnant before wearing magnetic jewelry.
HOW TO MEASURE WRIST SIZE:
Use a flexible measuring tape, measure just above the Wrist bone. Add 1/4 to 1/2 inch to this measurement depending on how snug you like your bracelet to fit. If you don’t have a measuring tape you can use a cord and measure it flat on a ruler
All jewelry comes with a 90-day guarantee against any manufacturer defects. This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear.
CUSTOM ORDERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Yes, sterling silver does tarnish. This is a natural reaction the metal has with chemicals in the air. Frequent light polishing with a polishing cloth designed for sterling silver will help minimize tarnish.
Items plated with 14K gold, rhodium, or ruthenium (gunmetal) are extremely tarnish resistant.
Yes, for non-defective ring returns
1. For non-defective rings, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
2. Not all rings may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
3. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
4. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
5. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
6. Shipping cost on all returned rings is the customer's responsibility.
May 29, 2020
Jan 11, 2020