I make each piece of jewelry individually using high power magnetic hematite beads with super strong magnetic clasps. Custom orders are always welcome.
Magnetic jewelry has been known as a drug-free method for decreasing pain caused by tennis elbow, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, and other painful conditions for many people. Although magnetic therapy is not for everyone, studies have shown positive results with many who have tried it.
I bought my first piece of magnetic jewelry for the simple fact I thought it was a beautiful piece. At the time, I was experiencing joint and back pain and lack of energy. Within a few days of wearing my magnetic bracelet, I realized I had more energy, and my joint pain had diminished greatly. I thought it was a coincidence at first but soon came to the conclusion the magnetic bracelet was the cause of my relief. Give it a try....what do you have to lose except pain!
HOW TO MEASURE WRIST SIZE:
Use a flexible measuring tape, measure just above the Wrist bone. Add 1/4 to 1/2 inch to this measurement depending on how snug you like your bracelet to fit. If you don’t have a measuring tape you can use a cord and measure it flat on a ruler
(Magnetic Jewelry should not be worn if you have a pacemaker, electronic device or are pregnant.)
All jewelry comes with a 60-day warranty against manufacturer defects.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Yes, sterling silver does tarnish. This is a natural reaction the metal has with chemicals in the air. Frequent light polishing with a polishing cloth designed for sterling silver will help minimize tarnish.
Items plated with 14K gold, rhodium, or ruthenium (gunmetal) are extremely tarnish resistant.
Yes, for non-defective ring returns
1. For non-defective rings, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
2. Not all rings may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
3. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
4. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
5. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
6. Shipping cost on all returned rings is the customer's responsibility.