Stainless Steel used in fashion jewelry, is an alloy with a minimum of 10% chromium content by mass. It does not stain, corrode or rust as easily as ordinary steel, and it is also hypoallergenic. Thus, it is extensively used in heavy gauge-welded components, such as jewelry. Tusk 316 stainless steel is of the highest quality for jewelry products.
Finishes:Epoxy, High Polished
Epoxy is a tough and resistant therm-setting synthetic resin that contains epoxy groups. It is strongly resistant to corrosive chemical heat, and ultraviolet light, and is widely used as surface coatings, laminates, and adhesives.
High Polished Jewelry that has no plating are usually polished until they are reflective and shiny as a mirror.
Center Stone Type:No Stone
No Stone is when the jewelry piece does not have inlaid stones.
Center Stone Color:Black, Jet
Inside Diameter Inside Circumference US/Canada Size
15.70 49.3 5
16.51 51.9 6
17.32 54.4 7
18.14 57.0 8
18.95 59.5 9
19.76 62.1 10
20.57 64.6 11
21.39 67.2 12
How to measure your finger:
Use a string/Floss
To measure with a string, you will need the following:
How to measure:
Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
Mark where the string ends with the pen.
Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
Use the ring size chart above to translate the measurements into a ring size.Ring Exchange
1. No exchanges or repairs will be provided due to merchandise damaged by negligence.
2. Merchandise with any manufacturing defects for an exchange is only available for the exact item ordered.
3. For non-defective merchandise, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
4. Not all merchandise may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
5. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
6. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
7. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
8. Return is free for merchandise with any manufacturing defects.
9. Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.
10. All return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Yes, sterling silver does tarnish. This is a natural reaction the metal has with chemicals in the air. Frequent light polishing with a polishing cloth designed for sterling silver will help minimize tarnish.
Items plated with 14K gold, rhodium, or ruthenium (gunmetal) are extremely tarnish resistant.
Yes, for non-defective ring returns
1. For non-defective rings, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
2. Not all rings may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
3. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
4. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
5. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
6. Shipping cost on all returned rings is the customer's responsibility.