Swarvoski Cross Pendant Necklace on 18 Inch .925 Sterling Silver Chain
Compared to other glass jewelry products, Swarovski uses higher quality materials. The process of creating even one crystal is also complicated. Swarovski crystal is a man-made precision-cut crystal glass by the Swarovski brand in Austria. ... To the untrained eye, Swarovski crystal can pass as a diamond. However, it has less brilliance and sparkle than genuine diamonds.
The 18-inch chain is .925 Sterling Silver with a lobster claw clasp.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Yes, sterling silver does tarnish. This is a natural reaction the metal has with chemicals in the air. Frequent light polishing with a polishing cloth designed for sterling silver will help minimize tarnish.
Items plated with 14K gold, rhodium, or ruthenium (gunmetal) are extremely tarnish resistant.
Yes, for non-defective ring returns
1. For non-defective rings, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
2. Not all rings may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
3. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
4. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
5. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
6. Shipping cost on all returned rings is the customer's responsibility.