Material: Stainless Steel
TK316 Stainless Steel used in fashion jewelry is an alloy with a minimum of 10% chromium content by mass. It does not stain, corrode or rust as easily as ordinary steel, and it is also hypoallergenic. Thus, it is extensively used in heavy gauge welded components, such as jewelry. Tusk 316 stainless steel is of the highest quality for jewelry products.
Plating: Vacuum / Ion Plating, Single-Tone
Vacuum/Ion Plating is more durable and wear-resistant than traditional plating methods. Additionally, its great advantage is environmental consciousness as it avoids chemical solution during the process and it’s irritation-free for the skin. Vacuum/Ion Plating is an advanced technique normally in the watch, electronic, and space industries. The object is placed in a vacuum chamber, which is pumped down to the desired vacuum pressure. The chamber is then heated to the target temperature to evaporate the material, which is sprayed onto the object, producing a thin layer of coating.
Single Tone is when a piece of jewelry has only one type/color of plating.
Center Stone Type: Synthetic
Synthetic stones are created artificially in a factory or laboratory but have the same physical, chemical, and optical characteristics as their natural counterparts. These stones usually have high luster and are difficult to tell the difference from natural stones with the naked eye.
Center Stone Name: AAA Grade CZ
AAA Grade CZ is a manmade stone, in which its refractive index, dispersion, and hardness are extremely close to those of a natural diamond. It also creates more flashes of color, giving it a fiery and brilliant appearance.
Center Stone Color: Purple, Amethyst
Center Stone Size:8,6(mm)
Stone Cuttings: Oval
1. No exchanges or repairs will be provided due to merchandise damaged by negligence.
2. Merchandise with any manufacturing defects for an exchange is only available for the exact item ordered.
3. For non-defective merchandise, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
4. Not all merchandise may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
5. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
6. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
7. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
8. Return is free for merchandise with any manufacturing defects.
9. Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.
10. All return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Yes, sterling silver does tarnish. This is a natural reaction the metal has with chemicals in the air. Frequent light polishing with a polishing cloth designed for sterling silver will help minimize tarnish.
Items plated with 14K gold, rhodium, or ruthenium (gunmetal) are extremely tarnish resistant.
Yes, for non-defective ring returns
1. For non-defective rings, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
2. Not all rings may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
3. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
4. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
5. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
6. Shipping cost on all returned rings is the customer's responsibility.
Nov 23, 2021
Absolutely gorgeous ring and it can in the most adorable box. Excellent quality of both. Shipping was also very quick. Highly recommend, will definitely be shopping here again.
Nov 18, 2021
I bought this ring as a present to myself in accepting my asexuality! It is very pretty, delicate, and fits nice. A lovely reminder for myself!
Oct 15, 2021
Sep 15, 2021
This ring means alot to me. My dad helped me pick it out for my wedding ring. He was battling cancer and I showed it to him and told him what my husband's ring looked like he's like you can match w the black. I got married in June of 2020 and he passed three weeks later.
Sep 5, 2021