Stainless steel jewelry requires little or no maintenance to keep it looking new. It will retain its luster with an occasional cleaning with a mild detergent. You will find that stainless steel jewelry will not will not tarnish or rust. It is durable and scratch resistant.
Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal. Also, it will not turn your skin green or any other color.
Material: Stainless Steel
TK316 Stainless Steel used in fashion jewelry is an alloy with a minimum of 10% chromium content by mass. It does not stain, corrode or rust as easily as ordinary steel, and it is also hypoallergenic. Thus, it is extensively used in heavy gauge welded components, such as jewelry. Tusk 316 stainless steel is of the highest quality for jewelry products.
Plating: No Plating
No-Plating is when the metal of the jewelry piece has no additional outer coating, and the metal is often polished to make it shiny and reflective.
Finishes: High Polished
High Polished Jewelry that has no plating is usually polished until they are reflective and shiny as a mirror.
Center Stone Type: No Stone
No Stone is when the jewelry piece does not have inlaid stones.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Yes, sterling silver does tarnish. This is a natural reaction the metal has with chemicals in the air. Frequent light polishing with a polishing cloth designed for sterling silver will help minimize tarnish.
Items plated with 14K gold, rhodium, or ruthenium (gunmetal) are extremely tarnish resistant.
Yes, for non-defective ring returns
1. For non-defective rings, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
2. Not all rings may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
3. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
4. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
5. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
6. Shipping cost on all returned rings is the customer's responsibility.
Apr 10, 2020
These are beautiful and just what I was hoping for! Extremely fast delivery. Will order from this shop again.