Material: Stainless Steel
TK316 Stainless Steel used in fashion jewelry is an alloy with a minimum of 10% chromium content by mass. It does not stain, corrode or rust as easily as ordinary steel, and it is also hypoallergenic. Thus, it is extensively used in heavy gauge welded components, such as jewelry. Tusk 316 stainless steel is of the highest quality for jewelry products.
Plating: Vacuum / Ion Plating, Single-Tone
Vacuum/Ion Plating is more durable and wear-resistant than traditional plating methods. Additionally, its great advantage is environmental consciousness as it avoids chemical solutions during the process and it’s irritation-free for the skin. Vacuum/Ion Plating is an advanced technique normally in the watch, electronic, and space industries. The object is placed in a vacuum chamber, which is pumped down to the desired vacuum pressure. The chamber is then heated to the target temperature to evaporate the material, which is sprayed onto the object, producing a thin layer of coating.
Single Tone is when a piece of jewelry has only one type/color of plating.
Center Stone Type: Synthetic
Synthetic stones are created artificially in a factory or laboratory but have the same physical, chemical and optical characteristics as their natural counterparts. These stones usually have high luster and it is difficult to tell the difference from natural stones with the naked eye.
Center Stone Name: Glass
Glass is a non-crystalline amorphous solid that is often transparent and has widespread practical, technological, and decorative usage. Glass was used extensively during the Middle Ages. Anglo-Saxon glass has been found across England during archaeological excavations of both settlement and cemetery sites. Glass in the Anglo-Saxon period was used in the manufacture of a range of objects including vessels, beads, and windows, and was also used in jewelry.
Center Stone Color: Blue, Montana
Center Stone Size:12,10(mm)
Inside Diameter Inside Circumference US/Canada Size
15.70 49.3 5
16.51 51.9 6
17.32 54.4 7
18.14 57.0 8
18.95 59.5 9
19.76 62.1 10
20.57 64.6 11
21.39 67.2 12
How to measure your finger:
Use a string/Floss
To measure with a string, you will need the following:
How to measure:
Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
Mark where the string ends with the pen.
Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
Use the ring size chart above to translate the measurements into a ring size.Ring Exchange
1. No exchanges or repairs will be provided due to merchandise damaged by negligence.
2. Merchandise with any manufacturing defects for an exchange is only available for the exact item ordered.
3. For non-defective merchandise, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
4. Not all merchandise may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
5. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
6. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
7. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
8. Return is free for merchandise with any manufacturing defects.
9. Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.
10. All return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Yes, sterling silver does tarnish. This is a natural reaction the metal has with chemicals in the air. Frequent light polishing with a polishing cloth designed for sterling silver will help minimize tarnish.
Items plated with 14K gold, rhodium, or ruthenium (gunmetal) are extremely tarnish resistant.
Yes, for non-defective ring returns
1. For non-defective rings, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
2. Not all rings may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
3. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
4. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
5. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
6. Shipping cost on all returned rings is the customer's responsibility.