TK316 Stainless Steel used in fashion jewelry, is an alloy with a minimum of 10% chromium content by mass. It does not stain, corrode or rust as easily as ordinary steel, and it is also hypoallergenic. Thus, it is extensively used in heavy gauge-welded components, such as jewelry. Tusk 316 stainless steel is of the highest quality for jewelry products.
No-Plating is when the metal of the jewelry piece has no additional outer coating, and the metal is often polished to make it shiny and reflective.
High Polished Jewelry that has no plating are usually polished until they are reflective and shiny as a mirror.
Center Stone Type:Synthetic
Synthetic stones are created artificially in a factory or laboratory, but have the same physical, chemical and optical characteristics as their natural counterparts. These stones usually have high luster, and is difficult to tell the difference from natural stones with the naked eye.
Center Stone Name:AAA Grade CZ
AAA Grade CZ is a manmade stone, in which its refractive index, dispersion and hardness is extremely close to those of a natural diamond. It also creates more flashes of color, giving it a fiery and brilliant appearance.
Center Stone Color:Clear
Center Stone Size:5(mm)
Inside Diameter Inside Circumference US/Canada Size
15.70 49.3 5
16.51 51.9 6
17.32 54.4 7
18.14 57.0 8
18.95 59.5 9
19.76 62.1 10
20.57 64.6 11
21.39 67.2 12
How to measure your finger:
Use a string/Floss
To measure with a string, you will need the following:
How to measure:
Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
Mark where the string ends with the pen.
Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
Use the ring size chart above to translate the measurements into a ring size.Ring Exchange
1. No exchanges or repairs will be provided due to merchandise damaged by negligence.
2. Merchandise with any manufacturing defects for an exchange is only available for the exact item ordered.
3. For non-defective merchandise, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
4. Not all merchandise may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
5. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
6. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
7. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
8. Return is free for merchandise with any manufacturing defects.
9. Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.
10. All return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Yes, sterling silver does tarnish. This is a natural reaction the metal has with chemicals in the air. Frequent light polishing with a polishing cloth designed for sterling silver will help minimize tarnish.
Items plated with 14K gold, rhodium, or ruthenium (gunmetal) are extremely tarnish resistant.
Yes, for non-defective ring returns
1. For non-defective rings, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
2. Not all rings may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
3. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
4. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
5. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
6. Shipping cost on all returned rings is the customer's responsibility.
Jun 5, 2022