Material: Stainless Steel
TK316 Stainless Steel used in fashion jewelry is an alloy with a minimum of 10% chromium content by mass. It does not stain, corrode or rust as easily as ordinary steel, and it is also hypoallergenic. Thus, it is extensively used in heavy gauge welded components, such as jewelry. Tusk 316 stainless steel is of the highest quality for jewelry products.
Finishes: High Polished
High Polished Jewelry that has no plating is usually polished until they are reflective and shiny as a mirror.
Center Stone Type: Synthetic
Synthetic stones are created artificially in a factory or laboratory but have the same physical, chemical, and optical characteristics as their natural counterparts. These stones usually have high luster and it is difficult to tell the difference from natural stones with the naked eye.
Center Stone Name: AAA Grade CZ
AAA Grade CZ is a manmade stone, in which its refractive index, dispersion, and hardness are extremely close to those of a natural diamond. It also creates more flashes of color, giving it a fiery and brilliant appearance.
Center Stone Color: Clear
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Yes, sterling silver does tarnish. This is a natural reaction the metal has with chemicals in the air. Frequent light polishing with a polishing cloth designed for sterling silver will help minimize tarnish.
Items plated with 14K gold, rhodium, or ruthenium (gunmetal) are extremely tarnish resistant.
Yes, for non-defective ring returns
1. For non-defective rings, items can be exchanged for the same item in a different size for an additional 20% re-stocking fee.
2. Not all rings may not be available for immediate exchange, so please allow approximately 5 weeks for production for out of stock items.
3. Returns may ONLY be accepted within 2 weeks from the dates of receipt.
4. Items MUST be returned unused, with labels or tags, and in their original packaging. No exceptions.
5. Returned items will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
6. Shipping cost on all returned rings is the customer's responsibility.